1. Validity of conditions of sale
1) The conditions of sale are valid between the buyer at the www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store (hereafter referred to as the ‘consumer’) and the trader Elizabeth Boutique OÜ (the ‘web store’) for the purchase of goods and services.
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, legal relationships arising from the purchase of products from the www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store are regulated by the Law of Obligations Act (LOA), the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) and other legislation applicable in the Republic of Estonia.
3) The www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store reserves the right to change the conditions of sale. These changes will be made available on the web page www.elizabeth-boutique.eu.
2. Price information
1) All prices at the www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store include a value added tax of 20%.
2) An additional charge for transport is added to purchases that total below 100 EUR according to the delivery method chosen by the consumer in case order is delivered within Estonia and charge for transport is added to orders delivered outside Estonia.
3) If the order was placed prior to a change in the conditions of sale or in prices, the legal relationship between the consumer and www.elizabeth-boutique.eu will be governed by the terms and conditions that are applied during the time of placing the order.
3. Placing an order
1) Add the desired products to your shopping cart.
2) To place an order, first click on the ‘Place an order’ link on the shopping cart page.
3) Then choose whether you wish to place a single order or order as a regular customer.
4) Fill in the required information fields on the checkout page, select a suitable delivery method and click on the ‘Order with payment obligation’ link. You will then see an invoice, which you can conveniently pay via a bank link (Swedbank, SEB, Sampo, Nordea, etc.) or through other bank payment methods such as a euro payment. The details for making a euro payment inclusive of all effective national taxes and additional fees can be found on the invoice displayed after you have confirmed your order.
5) Fill in the fields on the information and order confirmation pages carefully, as the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted affects the fast and smooth delivery of your purchases and the subsequent settlement of potential disputes and complaints.
6) Orders placed via the web store www.elizabeth-boutique.eu are processed on workdays (e.g. M–F 8:00 – 17:00).Orders placed later than at 14:00 on Friday will be processed the following Monday.
4. Entry into force of the contract of sale
1) With the contract of sale, the www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store undertakes to deliver to the consumer available and soon-to-be-produced goods as well as the goods that the www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store will obtain in the future and to transfer their ownership to the consumer, whereas the consumer undertakes to prepay 100% to the www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store for the goods in the amount indicated on the invoice and to accept the goods.
2) The contract of sale enters into force after the receipt of the payment made by the consumer on the bank account of the web store www.elizabeth-boutique.eu.
1) After the entry into force of the contract of sale the www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store assembles the order and hands it over to the company’s logistics partners for delivery.
2) Delivery times indicated on the web store’s website apply from the moment the web store receives the payment for the order on its bank account.
3) In order to avoid delivery delays, the order forms have to be filled in carefully and the delivery information submitted should be accurate and valid.
4) The www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store is not responsible for a delay in delivery if the goods were handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delivery was delayed due to circumstances that the www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store could not foresee or control.
6. Return policy
1) After receiving an order, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into at the web store within 14 days without giving any reason.The standard form of the application of withdrawal is available on the website of www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store.
2) Items should be returned absolutely new, unused, with original non-damaged packaging, all barcodes and tags attached and suitable for reselling.
3) In order to return goods, the consumer has to submit a request for withdrawal from the purchase of goods and its standard form can be found on the website of the www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store and send it to email@example.com no later than within 14 days of the receipt of the product.
4) The consumer has to return the goods within 14 days following the submission of the request for withdrawal.
5) After receiving the request for withdrawal and goods the www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store will promptly – no later than within 14 days – refund the fees received from the consumer under the contract. The transport fees for return of goods will be paid by the consumer (it will be at the expense of client).
7. Force majeure
1) The www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store is not liable for the damage caused to the consumer or for delivery delays if the damage or delay is caused by circumstances that the www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store could not foresee or control.
8. Processing of personal data
1) By entering their data at the web store and with a corresponding consent, the consumer agrees with the collection and processing of their personal data (name, phone number, delivery and/or home address, e-mail address) and the transfer of their personal data to the logistics partners for the delivery of goods.
2) Client’s personal information, entered for performing the purchases, is confidential information and is not subject to disclosure to third parties, except for cases prescribed by the law or for forwarding the goods to the transportation company.
3) The www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store has the right to use the consumer’s residence or other address for advertisements and other information to the consumer.
4) The consumer has the right to forbid the collection and use of their personal data at any time, except where this is necessary for the collection of a contractual claim or for the delivery of goods.
5) Electronic personal data are used for direct mail only if the consumer has given a separate consent for this on the www.elizabeth-boutique.eu website or on paper giving the personal data on events of Elizabeth Boutique.
6) Encrypted communication with banks during the payment of goods ensures the security of the consumer’s personal bank details and makes them inaccessible for the web store itself.
9. Complaints procedure
1) The www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store is responsible for the non-compliance or deficiencies of the goods sold to the consumer that occur within two years from their delivery to the consumer.
2) If deficiencies occur, the consumer has the right to turn to the www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store within two months by providing the invoice of the purchase.
3) We urge you to stop using the product when non-compliance or deficiencies occur.
4) The replacement of goods shall be agreed between the www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store and the consumer.
5) The www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store does not assume liability for defects that arose through the consumer’s fault, either due to improper storage, non-intended use or as result of other not mentioned above actions of consumer.
6) Should the product exhibit non-compliance or deficiencies, e-mail your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the person who placed the order, phone number, order code, and the exact description of the product’s non-compliance or deficiency.
7) Complaints about the non-compliance of the product have to be submitted within two months of the non-compliance.
8) All complaints are reviewed and consumers are contacted as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from the date of receiving the complaint.
9) The consumer has the right to request a reduction of the sales price or a termination of the contract and (sending item back) a refund for the goods from the www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store if the www.elizabeth-boutique.eu web store is not able to replace the product or replacement of the product is not possible or it has caused unreasonable inconveniences to the consumer.