ELIZABETH BOUTIQUE OÜ (12896220, Parda 6, 10151 Таllinn) phone number: +372 566 16 449, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org is committed to protect the privacy and security of it’s customers and e-shop visitors. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Elizabeth Boutique collects and in which ways Elizabeth Boutique uses that personal information.
Collection of personal data
Elizabeth Boutique may collect and use the following personal information:
- information about customers use of web store www.elizabeth-boutique.eu;
- information that customer provides using the web store in process of registration (incl. email address, first and last name, billing and shipping address);
- information that customer provides to us for the purpose of subscribing to services, email notifications;
- any other information that customer sends to Elizabeth Boutique (name, language of communication, phone number, e-mail address, in case customer would like additional information related to Elizabeth Boutique may also be included).
Using personal information
Elizabeth Boutique may use personal information of customer to:
- administrate the web store www.elizabeth-boutique.eu;
- personalize the web store for customer;
- enable to customer the access and use of the web store services;
- deliver to customer the products that have been purchased (by sharing the delivery details to the logistics partners);
- supply to custmer itmens that have been purchased;
- send statements and invoices to customer and to collect payments from customer;
- send email notifications which customer have specifically requested;
- deal with enquiries, feedback and complaints sent by customer or which are relating to the service;
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think customer may find interesting using the email address which customer have provided.
Security of customers personal information
Elizabeth Boutique will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Registered customer may view and modify own data at any time. Customers consent to the storage and the processing of it’s data can be revoked at any time by contacting us.
In addition, we may disclose customers personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose it was collected. This means that data will be destroyed or erased from our systems when it is no longer required.
We take appropriate steps to ensure that we process and retain information about you based on the following logic:
1. at least the duration for which the information is used to provide you with a service;
2. as required under law, a contract, or with regard to our statutory obligations; or
3. only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, is processed, or longer if required under any contract, by applicable law, or for statistical purposes, subject to appropriate safeguards.
Contact data of Elizabeth Boutique
Elizabeth Boutique processes, discloses, holds and uses personal data and information of customer securely and lawfully in accordance with EU laws and international law.